ClubVotingSystem lets you do real-time voting in a safe and controlled environment. It was initially developed in 2022 for the Annual General Meeting (AGM) for UTS Programmers' Society.
- Responsive UI
- Realtime vote counting and display
- User facing dashboard
- Admin dashboard
- Anonymous voting
- Committee election in Annual & Special General Meetings (AGMs & SGMs)
- Voting where memberships are required
You can only vote & ask one question at a time.
Clone the repo
Run database on Docker
Run client & server on localhost
How to Contribute¶
- Pick your favourite issue (or make one)
- Make a comment saying you'll work on it
- Wait for the issue to be assigned to you
- Fork the repo
- Commit your changes with the issue number (e.g., issue #2)
- Make a pull request
- Wait for approval
- If approved: You're done!
- Else: See comments